Translate

Monday, November 10, 2008

Don't Stick Your Crucifixes In My Face.

It is a common historical fact that madmen, thieves and murderers often wrap themselves in velvet cloaks adorned with jewels and gold stolen from the gullible poor and hide behind a crucifix while claiming that they do their evil deeds in the name of religion. When politicians and ambitious corrupt preachermen try to take control of our country under the claim that they are pursuing the Lord's work, it's time for people to wake up and fight back. It's an old game, and we're too smart to fall for it again.

Guess who said this:

"My feelings as a Christian point me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these [enemies] for what they were and summoned men to fight against them.... God's truth was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ... Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. ..."

"The Government is creating and securing the conditions for a really deep and inner religious life. [There are] consequences which are visible in the destruction of our common religious and ethical values. The ... government sees in ... Christian denominations the most important factor for the maintenance of our society. ..."

"Today Christians ... stand at the head of [this country]... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit .... "

ANSWER: Little guy, dark hair, moustache. German. Went by the name of Hitler.

(Quotes from atheism.about.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment