Translate

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year: "Feelin' Good" (performed by My Brightest Diamond)

In case I forgot to mention it, I'm so thankful that 2008 is over and, unless something goes terribly wrong, Bush and Cheney will leave and Obama will take over in about 15 days. God willing. And in the meantime, Happy New Year, Welcome 2009.

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

I admit to being more than a little disappointed that every single person Obama's chosen to be in his administration is either a Wall Street insider or a Clinton left-over. But here's my theory: Obama's keeping them close so he can keep an eye on them!! How's that for a positive outlook?

And in the meantime, I'm "Feelin' Good":
"Birds flying high, You know how I feel
Sun in the sky, You know how I feel
Breeze drifting on by, You know how I feel
It's a new a dawn And a new day
And a new life for me And I'm feeling good."

No comments:

Post a Comment